The main objective of this program is to find and develop the best touristic and technological talent of the market. The training will take place at the Andalucía Lab Offices for 163 days. It is a total of 643 hours, divided into 3 big areas:
- Basics of Object-oriented programming according to the Clean Code standards.
- How to make the most of mobile devices in Tourism - mobile apps, 5G, IoT and Augmented Reality.
- Technology of Big Data and associated areas like Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
You will also be instructed in Cloud Computing and its use in touristic companies, Cibersecurity and Soft Skills: Agile Methodology and Design Thinking.
The internship has a duration of 3 months. It takes place in companies that require the expertise that we provide in our traning program. This makes it easier for you to be able to stay at the company once the training program has come to an end. Besides, you will be in permanent contact with the companies via:
- Attendance to informative talks, workshops and masterclasses.
- Visits to the companies.
- Networking events between students and companies.
To access our training program we must be able to certify that:
- You are an experienced professional with at least 2 years activity within the computing and digital sector in any country of the European Union.
- You have one of the following certifications -or similar: Engineering Science or Technical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or Industrial Engineering. University Degree in Mathematics, Physics or Statistics. Higher Technical Certificate in Computing or Telecommunications. Or they are able to demonstrate relevant professional experience in any of those fields for at least two years, irrespectively of their background and studies.
- You have a B2 Level in Spanish and a First Certificate Level in English.
- You are willing to live in Andalusia during the training program and the internship - 9 months in total.
Send us your contact details to be included in the selection process. Last call!
If you have a tech-oriented profile and two years of professional experience, your future can be in the beautiful Andalusia!
* We kindly ask our future students to pay 2400 € to access the program, which is only 10% of the total amount of the course. Nevertheless, we want to help you cover the expenses of your internship months with us and after the first week of the course, 75% of the amount (1,800 euros) will be returned, and the remaining 600 during the internship period.